Photo Credit: JCHQ
Want to take part in creating a great live video – here’s all the details you need from JCHQ
Jamie’s gig at the Alter Wartesaal is getting really close and it’s your turn to help us create a live video for one of the new songs!
We’re working with Vyclone, a free iPhone & Android app that connects people filming the same event. All you have to do is capture the moment from your point of view and upload your video to the app; Vyclone will do the rest to create a video that combines all of our experiences.
Ready to participate? Here’s what you need to do in five simple steps:
1. Get your phone and download the app for free here:http://bzz.is/8rd
Sign up, and follow @JamieCullum.
2. Press Record in the camera when the song comes (Jamie will warn you). Vyclone counts how many people are filming with you.
3. Finish recording, add comments & we’ll autotag it #JamieCullum, and upload your movie.
4. Your video is sent to Vyclone, where they will process other people’s perspective and send back an edited movie.
5. Share, Like, comment — and be on the lookout for Jamie’s official edit of the video after the show!
Download Vyclone on the iPhone or Android here:http://bzz.is/8rd
See you there!